Understanding of the influence culture, politics and power have on the behaviour of others in an organisational context - Organisational Behaviour - Assignment Research Paper
Academic Level: Under-Graduate, Masters
Subject Area: Organisational Behaviour
The aim of this unit is to develop a student’s understanding of the influence culture, politics and power have on the behaviour of others in an organisational context.
Students will be in a position to apply the principles of organisational behaviour to a variety of business situations.
1. Analyse the influence of culture, politics and power on the behaviour of others in an organisational context
2. Evaluate how to motivate individuals and teams to achieve a goal
3. Demonstrate an understanding of how to co-operate effectively with others
4. Apply concepts and philosophies of organisational behaviour to a given business situation
• Critically evaluate the relationship between culture, politics, power and motivation that enables teams and organisations to succeed providing justified recommendations.
• Critically analyse and evaluate the relevance of team development theories in context of organisational behaviour concepts and philosophies that influence behaviour in the work place.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions