Understand the difference between the function of a manager and the role of a leader. Consider the characteristics, behaviours and traits which support effective management and leadership - Management and Operations - Assignment Research Paper
Academic Level: Under-Graduate, Masters
Subject Area: Management
The aim of this unit is to help students understand the difference between the function of a manager and the role of a leader. Students will consider the characteristics, behaviours and traits which support effective management and leadership. In addition, this unit will introduce the concept of operations as both a function and a process which all organisations must adopt to conduct business.
- Differentiate between the role of a leader and the function of a manager
- Apply the role of a leader and the function of managers in given contexts
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the role leaders and managers play in the operation`s function of an organisation
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between leadership and management in a contemporary business environment
- Critically analyse and evaluate the different theories and approaches to leadership in given contexts
- Critically evaluate application of operations management and factors that impact on the wider business environment.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions