Demonstrate the skills required for managing and implementing a project - Managing a Successful Business Project - Assignment Research Paper
Academic Level: Under-Graduate, Masters
Subject Area: Managing a Successful Business Project
The aim of this unit is to offer students an opportunity to demonstrate the skills required for managing and implementing a project. They will undertake independent research and investigation for carrying out and executing a business project which meets appropriate business aims and objectives.
1. Establish project aims, objectives and time frames based on the chosen theme
2. Conduct small-scale research, information gathering and data collection to generate knowledge to support the project
3. Present the project and communicate appropriate recommendations based on meaningful conclusions drawn from the evidence findings and/or analysis
4. Reflect on the value gained from conducting the project and its usefulness to support sustainable organisational performance
• Critically evaluate the project management process and appropriate research methodologies applied.
• Critically evaluate and reflect on the project outcomes, the decision- making process and changes or developments of the initial project management plan to support justification of recommendations and learning during the project.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions