Managing Self and Others - You’ll scrutinize everything from recruiting, to managing teams and individuals - and getting the best out of them - Assignment Research Paper
Academic Level: Under-Graduate, Masters
Subject Area: Management
Earlier in the programme you studied ways of supporting others and developing yourself. This module continues that theme. You’ll learn how to be at your best with stress management techniques, positive thinking and assertiveness. Can certain tools help creativity and decision making? You’ll scrutinise everything from recruiting, to managing teams and individuals - and getting the best out of them.
Please see Assessment Criteria below.
- Recognise the importance of individual and corporate behaviours and cultures which exist within and between organisations and their influence upon the external environment.
- Analyse the internal aspects of organisations, their functions and processes including their diverse nature, purposes, structures, governance, operations and management, together with the individual and corporate behaviours and cultures which exist within and between organisations and their influence upon the external environment.
- Apply a range of theoretical management concepts, models and processes to decision-making in the organisation and future planning, practical organisational or industry sector issues or problems, displaying sensitivity to differing cultural and ethical contexts in decision making.
- Engage in critical thinking and be able to accurately identify issues and formulate articulate response in given contexts. This will include the selection and synthesis of information from a variety of sources, discerning between assumptions and evidence.
- Generalise appropriately to utilise judgment to draw appropriate conclusions and make recommendations from one context to another.
- Engage with a variety of communication methodologies and apply them to practice.
- Effectively self-manage their time, planning, learning behaviours and motivation.
- Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to different business contexts and articulate reasoned evidence and conclusions.
- Use diverse communication and information technologies effectively for business and management applications
- Critically self-reflect including self- awareness, openness and sensitivity to diverse cultures and contexts in business and management activity.
- Work effectively as an independent learner while demonstrating understanding of being part of a global virtual team, taking personal responsibility for their own efforts and outputs.
- Utilise problem-solving skills in a variety of theoretical and practical situations including the areas of enterprise and entrepreneurship and management.
- Develop interpersonal skills of effective listening, negotiating, persuasion and presentation.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions