Understanding International Business
This assignment is designed to assess learning outcomes:
- Understand some of the reasons why, and the importance of, international business in economic, social and political terms.
- Appreciate the various ways in which international business can be conducted eg. trade and investment.
- Recognise some common types of contracts of carriage of goods by sea.
- Realise the effect of certain international trading /business organisations and assistance rendered to businesses.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
This assignment requires you to answering the following question:
- Critically analyse the advantages and disadvantages of licensing agreements as a mechanism of transferring intellectual property rights.
Criteria for Assessment
This coursework will be marked to undergraduate standard. It will require
• Clearly written, coherently structured and well-referenced presentation;
• Evidence of individual research;
• Depth of analysis of the subject matter;
The word count is 2000
The word limit includes quotations, but excludes the bibliography, references and citations.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions