Contemporary Management Issues - probing the issues facing managers today, including sustainability, corporate values and moral and ethical choices - Assignment Research Paper
Academic Level: Under-Graduate, Masters
Subject Area: Management
You’ll get right up-to-date with the latest thinking in this module, probing the issues facing managers today, including sustainability, corporate values and moral and ethical choices. You’ll ponder how the world is changing - from the communities we live in, to globalisation and the way the world’s economic landscape is evolving.
Please see Assessment Criteria below.
- Understand the external environment in which organisations operate, locally, nationally and internationally and its impact upon the strategy, behaviour, management and sustainability of organisations including how they are managed wherever they are.
- Recognise the importance of individual and corporate behaviours and cultures which exist within and between organisations and their influence upon the external environment.
- Analyse the internal aspects of organisations, their functions and processes including their diverse nature, purposes, structures, governance, operations and management, together with the individual and corporate behaviors and cultures which exist within and between organisations and their influence upon the external environment.
- Apply a range of theoretical management concepts, models and processes to decision-making in the organisation and future planning, practical organisational or industry sector issues or problems, displaying sensitivity to differing cultural and ethical contexts in decision making.
- Engage in critical thinking and be able to accurately identify issues and formulate an articulate response in given contexts. This will include the selection and synthesis of information from a variety of sources, discerning between assumptions and evidence.
- Analyse, synthesis and interpret diverse quantitative and qualitative data to extrapolate important data/conclusions with which to reach a conclusion based upon logic and evidence.
- Select appropriate business and management analytical tools processes and models in the construction of business and management projects, plans and decision-making
- Engage with a variety of communication methodologies and apply them to practice.
- Effectively self-manage their time, planning, learning behaviors and motivation.
- Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to different business contexts and articulate reasoned evidence and conclusions.
- Critically self-reflect including self- awareness, openness and sensitivity to diverse cultures and contexts in business and management activity.
- Work effectively as an independent learner while demonstrating understanding of being part of a global virtual team, taking personal responsibility for their own efforts and outputs.
- Utilise problem-solving skills in a variety of theoretical and practical situations including the areas of enterprise and entrepreneurship and management.
- Develop interpersonal skills of effective listening, negotiating, persuasion and presentation.
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions